Unlike the last year, on the occasion of Black Friday 2016, Hawk Host has released the series of coupon earlier with the discounts up to 70% for hosting packages.
The specials on Black Friday will start from 1a.m on 26 November to 12:59 p.m on 28 November and apply for all hosting packages, including Shared, Reseller, Semi-Dedicated and VPS Hosting. During this period, when registering the new hosting at Hawk Host, you can be given two options:
- Up to 70% off for the first bill
- Up to 55% off for the lifetime package, renew also applied.
With the discounts up to 70%, the quality hosting package at Hawk Host will start at only $0.89 per month. You should take an advantage of this discount to register for the long time, 1 to 2 years or more, especially lifetime discount coupon.
Với mức giảm 70%, một gói hosting chất lượng ở Hawk Host sẽ chỉ bắt đầu với 0.89$/tháng mà thôi. Các bạn nên tranh thủ đợt này đăng ký với thời gian dài, 1 hoặc 2 năm trở lên, ưu tiên dùng coupon giảm giá trọn đời.
Coupon for Shared Hosting
- – 70% off for the first bill of Shared Hosting, with just only $0.89 per month.
- – 55% off for the lifetime Shared Hosting.
Coupon for Reseller Hosting
- – 60% off for the first bill of Reseller Hosting, just $5.19 per month.
- – 50% off for the lifetime Reseller Hosting.
Coupon for Semi-Dedicated Hosting
Semi-Dedicated is the Shared Hosting package which offers the greater configuration and storage. It is prefer for the websites having the high amount of site visitors. It also provides the service for Singapore.
- – 70% off for the first bill of Semi-Dedicated Hosting, just $4.79 per month.
- – 55% off for the lifetime Semi-Dedicated Hosting.
Coupon for VPS Hosting
- – 60% off for the first bill of VPS Hosting, just $10.8 per month
- – 45% off for the lifetime VPS Hosting
*** Payments via Visa/Mastercard or PayPal are available for both old and new accounts.
Hosting at Hawk Host is appreciated and offers 6 locations for your choice, including Hong Kong, Singapore, Los Angeles, Amsterdam, Dallas and Washington.